Upright Piano Movers in Utah
If you have a Upright Piano, Utah Piano Movers is here to help! We have the necessary man power, tools and protection needed to move your beautiful piano wherever it needs to go!
What are the steps involved in moving my Upright Piano?
- Measure and Determine the Size of your Piano (Length, Width, Height)
- Remove the legs and dissemble any other parts that may be prone to breaking during the move.
- Supply all the necessary blankets, padding and protection to securely transport your piano.
- With man power and our piano dolly, we will move your piano into our moving truck, and securely fasten it for the move.
- We repeat these steps in the opposite order and your piano will be moved, unharmed and safe and its new location!
What is a Upright Piano?
An upright piano, also called a vertical piano, is a type of piano in which the strings and soundboard are positioned vertically. The hammers that strike the strings are located within the body of the instrument, which makes for a more compact design than that of a grand piano. Upright pianos tend to be less expensive than grand pianos, and they take up less space, making them a popular choice for smaller homes and apartments. Most upright pianos are 48″ or taller.