Console Piano Movers in Utah
If you have a Console Piano, Utah Piano Movers is here to help! We have the necessary man power, tools and protection needed to move your beautiful piano wherever it needs to go!
What are the steps involved in moving my Console Piano?
- Measure and Determine the Size of your Piano (Length, Width, Height)
- Remove the legs and dissemble any other parts that may be prone to breaking during the move.
- Supply all the necessary blankets, padding and protection to securely transport your piano.
- With man power and our piano dolly, we will move your piano into our moving truck, and securely fasten it for the move.
- We repeat these steps in the opposite order and your piano will be moved, unharmed and safe and its new location!
What is a Console Piano?
A console piano is a mid-sized piano that falls between a spinet and a grand piano in terms of size. Console pianos have a longer keyboard than spinets, but they are still smaller and more affordable than grand pianos. Console pianos usually range from 40″ to 44″ tall.
Console pianos are a good choice for advanced beginner or intermediate players who want a quality instrument that won’t break the bank. While they may not have all the features of a more expensive piano, console pianos still offer a great sound and feel that can help you improve your skills. Console pianos are also a good choice for people who want to add a second piano to their home, as they take up less space than larger models.